Business Development Manager (B2B)Apply
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
- Earnings: £30000 to £35000
This fantastic role reports into the mio Head of Sales and Client Services, this is a full-time position with the successful candidate being responsible for increasing the number of mio enabled Estate Agents, in their territory and ensuring that once enabled, those Agents use the platform regularly and effectively.
mio is an Estate Agents’ sales progression platform with a fully integrated consumer app. By empowering Estate Agents to improve their approach to sales progression and through providing all parties to a transaction with a shared view of the chain, mio will deliver faster property transactions and has proven to do so, this makes our product compelling in the case of moving things on. This is a superb time to come and join our business given the urgency that estate agents will have for selling houses quicker.
mio is operated by TM Group, a £60m turnover prop-tech business that has provided Property Searches for over 20 years.
We are only looking for established B2B BDM candidates that have worked in or sold to the estate agency sector, please only apply if you have experience in this specific area.
Objectives of the Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a territory plan and successfully executing that plan to increase the number of mio enabled agents in their area and ensure, through strong account management that those agents regularly use the mio platform to progress sales during their first 3 months as a mio client. The role is focused on targeting and winning new estate Agents in Tier 3 (1-3 Branches) and Tier 2 (4-9 Branches).
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and delivering a territory plan to achieve new business targets within a defined territory
- Work effectively with Marketing to devise and deliver prospecting campaigns through Hubspot
- Campaign follow up through regular telesales activity
- On-boarding new Agents including the delivery of training
- Collect feedback from users and report back on current and future user requirements to inform the product development roadmap
- Effective use of Hubspot and monthly reporting on the performance within your territory
- Maintaining a high profile within the residential property community, in your territory, through effective networking and use of social media
Experience and knowledge
- Proven ability to develop and deliver regional sales campaigns
- Proven ability to sell into the Estate Agency sector
- Proven experience of at least 3 years B2B Business Development
- A strong understanding of the residential property industry and process flows within a residential property transaction
Personal Qualities and Competencies
- Confidence, drive, determination and enthusiasm
- A roll your sleeves up attitude
- Happy to work independently and under-supervised
- A proven ability to effectively manage your personal brand
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in the full range of Microsoft packages including the ability to quickly set up and use audio visual and presentation equipment.
- Confident in presenting both face to face and remotely to audiences of various sizes
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you and please apply today!